CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

She's breaking out!


She's breaking out!
Originally uploaded by **~Donna~**
Today I was quietly concentrating when I hear Abby grumbling. I also hear a light clanking sound.

When I hear things like that it isn't to be ignored. She is up to something.

I found her at the front door, attemtping to open it. Yes, she was trying to TURN the doorknob on the front door, with her mouth.

She grumbled and sighed (oh yes, she sighs) some at me and would not leave the door.

Turns out the door to the backyard was closed and she couldn't get out to pee. Oops!!

It's been raining and VERY cold here the last few days so we had closed that door to force them to "let us know" so we can watch them when they go out (otherwise we have mud everywhere).