CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TREATS


TREATS
Originally uploaded by **~Donna~**
Michael was looking around for snack food tonight. First of all, he isn't a snacker. Second of all, I don't typically buy treat type foods. (You'd never know by looking at me though >.>).

ANYWAY!

He started complaining because:

1) I went 30 minutes down the road JUST to buy their dog food. It's GOOD food!

2) He found that I bought a bunch of soft dog food, instead of just dry. I buy soft when it's on sale because Charley won't take his pills without me concealing it! :-0

3) To add insult to hubby's injuries... he saw the bag of treats that you see in this photo and thought it was dried fruit treats for HUMANS.

He was not thrilled. On top of all that he'd been feeling bad and asked me to pick up some chicken and rice soup for him. I was at Target so I got what they had available.... chicken/veggie/noodle. I bought 4 cans. He counted up the soft dog food containers... 16 in total (did I mention they were on sale?) and was not pleased I only brought 4 cans of soup home. He compared himself to the 3 dogs and told me he wished I loved him as much >.<.

But really, who eats THAT much soup? I don't have ESP!!!

I guess I was a bad wifey this week. I'll ask for my flogging now, thank you. I can do no good!

Hubby, I beg for your forgiveness. I am not worthy!!