CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fools!!!


April Fools!!!
Originally uploaded by **~Donna~**
The kiddos got out at noon today. Moira was ready with a million ways to "fool" us today.

She ran around saying "hey mommy I see a bug in your hair" "Hey what's that on Abby's foot?" "Hey you have something hanging out of your nose!"... Etc Etc.

She tried to get me with the "Hey what's that on your shirt" trick- you know the one. They point at your shirt, as you look down you get a finger coming up at your nose. I saw that one coming, lol.

Matthew didn't seem very interested in any of it but that girl kept it up until she went to bed!

By the way this photo is of her hair after I finished goofing off with it. She wanted a photo of it, lol. It was just a high ponytail that I flopped over her forehead.