CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Defeated


Defeated
Originally uploaded by **~Donna~**
My hubby was reading an article in a magazine a few weeks ago. It was about this game, Settlers of Catan. He suggest we get it and play with the kiddies.

So I ordered it from Amazon (btw I love Amazon :P). It came this week and we've been playing it.

So far we've each won a game. Matthew and Michael love it, Moira enjoys it but gets distracted easily. I can take it or leave it. For me it's a bit boring.

Michael really seems to love it though. He's always asking us to play with him! I do like that it is different every time you play. There's some strategy and some luck involved.

Matthew is obsessed with collecting ore. That's rather funny.

This picture is totally set up. I won the game (first time, woo hoo) and asked them to all look dejected, lol.

They are too good! hee hee