CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 23/365: Dreaming


Day 23/365: Dreaming
Originally uploaded by donnyatx
I'm a daydreamer. Always will be I suppose.

As a child I'd get perfect scores on conduct in school. But the teachers would usually put a note "Donna tends to daydream".

I'd be thinking of far off places... similar to the photo. Flowers, birds, sunshine, green grass in spades.

I still do that. In reality when it's warm (around here anyway) it's bug season. It is not so fun!

I am not fond of getting dirty and sweaty either... so the pretty flowers... well... they don't exist. I've tried, I've had some things grow, but if I put them in the ground chances are they will die.

I've had success with container plants though! I may just stick with that.

~Donna