CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 25/365: Signs of Affection

In this household there's no holding back on the affection.

We are a very "huggy" and "kissy" house. The dogs even get in on it! Ok, I don't kiss the dogs. That's where I draw the line. Moira does... much to my chagrin. The rest of us don't! :-P

Moira and Matt are constantly grossed out by Michael and I. We hug and kiss anytime we are in the same room. It's actually kind of amusing.

We also say "I love you" several times during the day. It's just one of those things. We'd probably make people puke if they were a fly on the wall at our house. But that's ok!

The kids won't go to sleep until they have kisses and hugs. They are very sweet! I hope they always have deep affection in their lives.

After seeing Michael and I hugging in the kitchen a few days ago, Matthew walked into the den and told Moira "Mommy and Daddy are 'bonding' right now, don't go in there". LOL

Gotta love kids!

~Donna


PS I look like a moo moo in this pic but I posted it anyway because I think it's sweet! The dogs both jumped up to lick me and Moira joined in with a kiss. I love them so much. Those spontaneous moments are the best :-).