CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 24/365: The Cinema


Day 24/365: The Cinema
Originally uploaded by donnyatx
We are lucky in the town I am in. We have an awesome 10 screen theater that is VERY cheap. $3 dollar matinee movies and 5 after 6pm. Not bad! On top of that the concession items are also very cheap compared to some of those huge theaters. It's also a quick trip from our house, 5 minutes tops. Love it!

We usually go see a movie on the weekends with the kiddos. This past weekend I took the kids and met up with a couple of my girlfriends to see 'Hotel for Dogs'.

I wasn't too excited about the movie, I figured it would be "ok" but nothing I'd love. But the kids REALLY wanted to go. I wound up pleasantly surprised. It was a great movie, plenty of laughter and a few tears. It was good. The kids enjoyed it too :D.

I hope this theater stays in town forever, because the prices are unbeatable as well as the location!

~Donna