CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 9/365: Birdhouse


Day 9/365: Birdhouse
Originally uploaded by donnyatx
Before I had the twins I worked at a local Real Estate company here in town.

The lady I worked for enjoyed shopping and finding unique/cute gifts for her family and friends. One of the things she gave me was this little birdhouse. It's been in my kitchen since that day (close to 10 years now... wow time flies).

It's one of my favorite little things. It's cheerful and whenever I look at it it makes me smile. It reminds me of my grandparents for some reason, which is another reason for the smile.

I keep thinking of ways to decorate the kitchen around it, but so far haven't come up with anything that would not be too "cutesy". I've had some ideas but maybe I've been too lazy or poor to incorporate them so far. :-P

I'm glad she found it and thought of me, it was perfect.

~Donna