CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 31/365: Michael discovers the wonders of cameras

Michael took 70 pictures on the way home... all of them were slow processing shots of car lights, lol.

That's the longest he's ever held a camera. He HATES it when I ask him to take photos, so this was quite unusual for him.

Typically he groans at me, snaps a few photos. His idea of awesome photos..... food hanging out of your mouth, triple chin, bending over, blurry, or your back... he thinks they are the best. "Candid" extreme if you will.

If you dare to smile or pose, there's a good chance he will refuse to take the photo and get irritated at me suggesting a "posed" picture. OR he will just stand there hitting the shutter over and over with no regard for how it turns out.

There's no love lost on the camera for him, for sure. I always wind up frustrated with him over it, but I've gotten used to it. He can be as headstrong as me sometimes. *grumble*

Anyway this was a monumental day! He played and played! It's all squiggly lines and blurry shots, but he had fun- lol.

Here's an example!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/donnamanning/3242991705/