CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 24/365: Breakfast


Day 24 365 Breakfast
Originally uploaded by donnyatx
This morning I woke up, same as usual. Except today my honey bunny was home.

Normally I throw a couple of eggs in the microwave with some shredded cheese and a little milk. 3 minutes later I have some cheesy scrambled eggs.

I don't enjoy cooking, as I have mentioned before. I am also NOT a morning person. I am a nightowl. The last thing I want to do in the morning is cook.

My honey was in the kitchen as I began to pull out the eggs. He looked at me, then at the eggs. He said "Oh honey... do you want me to make you something good to eat? Surely you don't want.... THAT". (referring to my usual)

I nodded in agreement and handed over the eggs. A few minutes later I had a tasty omelet with red bell pepper on it and a slice of tomato.

Have I mentioned how much I love my hubby? :-)

~Donna