CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day 32/365: Wild Turkeys


Day 32/365: Wild Turkeys
Originally uploaded by donnyatx
We had another full house Saturday night. Shelby's mom is out of town for a few days so we invited their girls over to spend the night. Of course to be fair Matthew had to have a friend over.

The next day they were all playing in the yard nicely so I figured I'd go out and take some photos while I had the chance.

I see 2 boys banging sticks on the tree, and two girls climbing around on the top of our shed!!!

Luckily I didn't freak out about the shed. If it was the house I would have! The shed isn't all that high off the ground, and if one of them did fall they'd land in a bunch of leaves.

Apparently they were going up there to get away from the boys. Matthew was apparently scared to climb up there- who knows why, he isn't scared of anything else!

After a little bit he decided he'd climb up there too, so that totally ruined the girls "hideout". HA!

We are planning on building a tree house for them this spring, the kids should enjoy that. They are ALL monkies!

Cute monkies, of course. :-)

~Donna