CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day 36/365: (Bonus) Animal Crossing

My friend Steven convinced me I should try Animal Crossing on the Wii.

The Wii is "Ok" in my book, nothing amazing. My son enjoys Lego Indiana Jones.

I figured I'd give AC a chance. Last night I couldn't sleep for anything so I finally pulled it out to give it a go.

It was fairly dull I have to say. And the guy I was talking to called me selfish! The nerve! :-P

Steven swears I'll enjoy it more as I progress... we'll see. I can't understand any of them, other than the text. They speak gibberish. It's also a pain getting around since the view is limited.

I guess time will tell if I stick with it or not. The twins seemed interested in it today, so alls not lost.

~Donna