CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day 50/365: My Crazy Husband


My Crazy Husband
Originally uploaded by donnyatx
My husband is Crazy.

Yep, I said it.

He came home deflated... because he couldn't find the next book in his series at our local Hastings.

He called his other bookworm friend to see if he had them, nope- he'd lent them to his mother.

He called the library here. Nope, no luck.

He came outside to me.

"Honey... can you drive me to Conroe?" I told him to wait till Saturday or drive himself if he wanted it so bad. Saturday was only one day away!

He couldn't wait. He begged. The kids didn't want to go either, we were having fun!!!

He gave me the puppy dog eyes. He REALLY didn't want to drive himself. He was tired. Sigh.

So, at 5pm on a weeknight, we drove 30 minutes to the next closest bookstore.

JUST SO HE COULD BUY A BOOK! lol

I took the opportunity to go over to the Target there, since we don't have one (yet!!).

He's crazy but I sure do love him. He also spoils me and lets me get away with all sorts of rotten things.

Keeper!

~Donna

(PS this picture is terrible... no flash, he was moving and making silly faces at me, and it was dark outside) :-))