CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bye Bye G10


Bye Bye G10
Originally uploaded by donnyatx
I'd been drooling over this camera for some time. Despite the reviews stating terrible noise I decided to give it a try.

Unfortunately the noise was FAR worse than I expected. In any light other than very bright it showed noticeable grain.

It reminded me of the 35mm film before I started taking digital. When I scan my matt photos that's pretty close to the result I got with this camera.

I really did have LOTS of fun with it. It put out some beautiful outside shots.

But that noise.... ugh.

I handed it over to the UPS guy. I'll miss the size, the pretty color on the outside shots, and it's great "feel".

But that's about it.

I already found a replacement but it won't be out till April. So I put it on preorder.

March is gonna be a long month!! :-P