CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 55/365 (Bonus): Orange Blythe

She may be a little creepy. But creepy can be good too! I still <3 her!

She just want's to shake your hand. Won't you shake her hand?

I'm on a Blythe Kick. After poking around Flickr I've discovered this is a popular doll to photograph!

It's also gotten me interested in pulling my sewing machine back out. It might be fun to make a few clothes! My daughter loves the doll as well, so she will surely enjoy that too :-).

So, beyond just do the doll itself... she's kind of inspired my creative side again. Which is always a good thing in my mind!

Here's some history on Blythe, along with an explanation of her "rebirth" of sorts.

www.thisisblythe.com/blythe_history.php

Here's the book that started the Blythe comeback:

http://www.amazon.com/This-Blythe/dp/0811828239/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1235547704&sr=8-2