CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 55/365: Here Mommy, I picked some flowers for you!

My daughter.... she makes my heart melt. I've gone on about her before, but she really does!

We went for a walk today. We've got several little parks around town that are mostly wooded areas to walk around. This one had lots of things to photograph so we went to it. The kids had fun running back and forth over the bridge.

Moira walked around picking flowers. Some people call them weeds. I just call them pretty. She gave them to me. She's so cute!

Matthew was very interested in pulling on the vines. There's tons of old vines on some of the trees around there. He ran from the bees, screaming. LOL There were a lot of bees out today.

Before we left Matthew found a 7 ish foot vine and pulled it out of the brush for Moira. We layed it outside the house while we went to grocery shop. By the time we got home Michael was here. I'd called him to ask him to put up the dogs and open the garage door (the dogs can run out the doggie door and get out of our yard if the garage door is open).

We pulled up JUST in time to see Michael snapping the vine in half over his knee. LOL Moira was like "UHHHHH Daddddy just broke my vine". I just had to laugh. He told her he'd get her a better one. He just saw a big clunky thing in the way and moved it. No idea what they did to retrieve that lovely piece of junk. :P

Everything is blooming here. I love this time of year. It's fun for photo bugs like myself, and it's just gorgeous all around. I am excited for bluebonnet season too! My allergies are at their absolute WORST this season... but it's a worthy trade off.

Spring is such fun!