CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

A long walk


A long walk
Originally uploaded by donnyatx
After visiting Michael's dad at the hospital I needed a walk.

I took Charley and Abby around the neighborhood and then we hit the track for a couple of rounds. It was already dark out so I prefer the nice lit track for that. I'm prone to twisting my ankle if I step in a dark pothole so I can avoid them this way! lol

I wanted to get Charley, myself, and Abby in the shot but Charley had other plans (like attempting to chase the joggers that were passing us regularly).

This is kind of a SpooDonna mergey type pic. LOL My attempt to make it sound artistic?

Anyway it could have been more interesting but I'll take what I can get!

It was a nice walk. :-)

~Donna