CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 40/365: Signs of Valentine's

Day 40/365:  Signs of Valentine's by you.
I love Valentines day! I love LOVE!

My daughter caught my love bug early on. Her first written word? Love. Yes, it was the first word she ever wrote. Totally on her own, and unprompted. She's a sweetheart.

I'm lucky to be with one of the most mushy, sweet, sentimental guys I know. Love, Love, Love him!

I also love the colors of this holiday. They are so lively and fun. Hearts and Roses everywhere. Beautiful!

We were engaged on Valentine's 1995. I'll never forget it. I won't tell the story here.... but let's just say the hubby was so excited about proposing to me he didn't care where I was in the house, or what I was/wasn't wearing. Sigh! Not the greatest engagement story but I did appreciate his enthusiasm. He just couldn't wait five minutes. Which, by the way, is very unlike him- he's usually HUGE on surprises. LOL

Now the kids are in school and they have their yearly Valentine's parties. I really enjoy going to them.

I take goodie bags for the kids, which of course they all enjoy. Moira and Matthew are at the age where it's super cool for mom to show up at school and hang out. I will enjoy that as long as I can!

I'm looking forward to Valentine's this year.

~Donna