CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 47/365: Matthew.... Basketball... Shooting Hoops

We went to visit Michael's dad and StepMom today.

Matthew started playing basketball at one point. Then he threw the ball in an ant bed and decided he didn't want to mess with the ball anymore.

I said "Hey come on shoot some hoops!" (I wanted to take some pics.. lol).

He goes "What?" I said,"you know, shoot some hoops... throw the ball in the basket." *points to the basket*

"Ohhhh" he said. He picked up the ball and started playing. After a couple minutes he goes:

"You know mommy it's called 'BASKETBALL" (said very slowly, because obviously he was talking to a daft woman).

Sigh....

I didn't bother telling him I knew what it was called. I just laughed to myself and shook my head.

It starts early doesn't it?

~Donna