CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day 48/365: Beware of Attack Moose

Ok... so if someone broke into our house, chances are good that Abby would let them pet her.

She's got a good bark though, so let's hope they turn away before coming in!

I was looking through photos of the 2009 Westminster Dog Show and saw this sign on one of the dogs crates.

Michael calls Abby "moose" constantly. I'll say right now she is his favorite. There's no denying it. He loves all 3 but she's got a special place in his heart.

He wanted a small poodle but I begged my way into a big poodle. I've loved them for a long time. There's an air about them that is different from the small ones. It's just the way it is! He fell in love with her the minute he saw her, so it wasn't hard to convince him anyway.

Long story short: When I saw that sign I knew Michael would get a kick out of it. So I found it online and ordered it for him (her too!). He's now deciding where he wants to put it- front door or back gate. hee hee

She wasn't really pleased about me putting it on her for a photo though. She gave me a heck of a time. That's why I call her Twirp :-).

~Donna