CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 59/365: Road Trip


Road Trip
Originally uploaded by donnyatx
We went to Brenham over the weekend.

There's a 50's style restaurant there on the grounds of the Airport. It was pretty nifty!

We also visited the Antique Rose Emporium. As the name says, there's lots of roses. There's also all sorts of other plants. It's gorgeous!

I took a HEAP load of photos, but I'll have to upload those tomorrow.

These are the pics I took coming back. I wanted to stop and take photos of the cactus growing on the road near Navasota.

It was COLD and VERY VERY windy Saturday. I am talking WINDY. I could barely open my car door.

We had fun though! The wildflowers are starting to bloom and it was a gorgeous day, despite the cold and wind.