CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day 52/365: Dungeons and Dragons Night

I was having "technical difficulties" getting everyone in the photo. (in reality I was lazy and tired didn't feel like getting the stool).

This is part of the D&D group (well just Chad is missing- he's sitting next to Matthew). I call them the geek squad but they don't all appreciate that. :-P Personally I think it's cute!

I have NO interest in playing D&D. I'll try almost anything once and I did give it a couple of tries. It's just not for me.

My mind wanders far too much and I get bored with it. I like watching and listening to them though!

Instead I went shopping and had fun for a few hours with Moira. When I got home I realized I hadn't taken any photos today for my daily blog. Bingo! :-)